Saturday, June 30, 2012

Handling Rejection

I guess from growing up I don't really mind being rejected for any reason anymore. The only thing that I would feel an urge to clear up is a misunderstanding if I find that something is wrong. Other than that it's really waiting with a patient heart to see how things will turn out in the end. I sort of understand that it's more important to be persistent in a moral sense because the patience from being that type of person will actually pay off. Unfortunately, people are going to sometimes have those moments where they go off somewhere into Lala Land so being a stable person and consistent will really help you see if anything wrong happens and protect you from feeling bad about it.

Being persistent and moral in conduct with the things you do, despite pushing the envelope sometimes will seriously give the distinction of what needs to be done. I'm not a man for being many words right now, so I'm just posting a thought that I just brainstormed because this is really helping me to see things at a more clearer perspective. I hope that I could be of some help with this post, but if not, it's okay I totally understand.