Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finding Joy In Being Bored About Hardwork

Basically, it's about trying very hard to be happy when the thought of working hard in the moment you are stuck in becomes really boring. For myself, I am a dude- regardless of whether people want to call me a happy dude or not; I am a man; therefore, being a man, I have to get situated in dealing with many uncomfortable situations that women can't even handle. Life is what you make of it; the answer isn't to really think about how hard or easy it is- the saying goes you reap what you sow.

No matter how painful and needy I become from being bored, I need to just suck it in and put myself in a comatose state so that I will endure the boring feeling I am having. I'm just going to have to accept that I am a boring person when those situations arrive where I'm tempted to become stupid to make myself laugh temporarily before I regret ever having got myself into the situation. I guess I don't really care what other people do to look stupid that much- as long as we are alive and healthy and trying to make some sort of effort to be happy, I guess it really doesn't matter how annoying that person gets even though everybody might start cheering the day he clears out his desk to leave his job.