Monday, June 25, 2012

Making Few Adjustments

Looks like I'm making some more exciting improvements onto my endeavors. I didn't know that I could be really capable of being happy with where I'm at. Time is of the essence that is very valuable and can possibly be not enough. With where I'm at, I really need to start making a little more motivated decisions to stay on track once I start it. I think it's a matter for me to just start something and stick with it as long as I can possibly do it.

I'm finding myself wasting lot of valuable time during these moments of having down time. I really need to utilize them well so that I could later experience a very enjoyable state of euphoria from having put in the wise investments I really tried to seek after. Being young right now and having not enough money, it really sucks that I can't really enjoy life the way it should be. I don't want to keep dragging myself into this bottomless pit- one of my lazy friends told me that there's no point of building wealth if it's not really going to be spent during the wonder years of youth. I'm going to have to disagree and state that working hard while being young and then later having so much time to relax is better than not having anything at all and constantly working when there's an appropriate age for working and being the most valuable worker.

I'm really motivated to be a semi-work horse right now. I'm a little offset right now because of a few rapid changes that have happened all of a sudden in my life is a little emotionally overwhelming for me. I might as well just turn back on the gear and try to stay focused as much as possible. This is pretty much what I'm striving to do now most of the time and the rest of the time, it's pretty much going to be relaxing, recuperating, and having some fun: going to work, working out, learning a foreign language, taking a class related to my job, doing some homework, and conducting a self-employed business with my computer. On a side note, I really want to try hard to grow taller, get better at playing the piano and singing songs with it and to also read the Bible everyday. A pretty decent chunk of my free time also goes out to hainging out with some people whether at people's homes, places to eat, a church, and other gathering places.