Thursday, June 21, 2012

Balancing Time Management With Proper Actions

Being in a tempted situation when things are uncomfortable is not an abnormal situation. What I mean is that there's no need to condemn the self from having feelings of being needy about some things. What's important is being able to manage the self through discipline and still maintain a fair level of happiness. It doesn't matter if personal feelings get in the way in this discussion regarding some people. I'm just talking about an overall general picture of how people should just get along. It's so much healthier to be able to let go of some grudges no matter how hard it is. It's also good to be clever at the same time, so it doesn't mean you should be subservient to an evil person based on just having an unwavering philosophy about life.

This whole balancing effect is a very meaningful process in that it could be a factor in recuperating the soul. There's a confusion that I mainly dealt with while growing up. Through feeling personally pressured to please others because I wanted to be charming and nice, I would work really hard to gain people's approvals. An area where I never matured in was finding this holistic grounds of where I wanted to be- no matter how much I would top everybody else, I was just never satisfied as a result. After awhile, I just burnt out and shutdown to the world- as a result, I've been accused by my little sister about how selfish I am and blah blah blah.

All of that is something I can put aside in the past now. From digging deeper into myself right now in a natural fashion, I'm learning more about where I want to be. I'm finding this stability in myself and confidence from what I can accomplish more than how I physically appear to others. I think that's why I've been having an easier time in communicating and getting along with some really good looking and slightly troubled females. This attraction that comes in a form of emotional aura isn't developed through just having muscles or handsome appeal even though it misleadingly can help out, but what's even stronger is having a relationship that lasts for even ages from having this personal balance and finding the right people to intermingle with.