Friday, June 8, 2012

My Struggles

I can't explain a part of myself which I don't like very much about myself because it would be inappropriate for some kids to look at. Keeping in mind that I'm trying to make this G-rated so that I won't have any moral backlashes of feeling guilty later on in my life, I think I've written a pretty comprehensive course of some daily stuff. Along with having a good time poking fun at some people with honest remarks that pretty much could hurt their reputation, but I keep on manifesting honesty and doing it very bluntly so that they can't do anything about it to get revenge. Especially when it's all out in the public to see and how it really affects them. I'm not about blackmailing people, but about seeing people rise back up again once they've taken a knockout.

Honesty is like a double-edged sword and really helps in piercing the most stubborn hearts known to the ages. Fact is that it's going to happen regardless and truth will force people to act a certain way especially when they have never seen it coming. Here's an idea that most people who probably are used to reading my blog posts would never have thought I would propose: the Holy Bible we know of today is composed of inerrant factual information to form the Word of God. It's really quite bold for me to make this remark but from the time and research I've put in, I'm convinced that this mystery of tying together religion and science has found a parallel in my personal journey.

I believe in moral assertions so I will never use the highly misinterpreted idea of like "I signed the contract so now I'm morally free to sin against God" clause. Being a true follower of Jesus means taking trust and letting him become the king in your life. How badly did Jesus really not like religious people? The Bible mentions that Jesus was not really all that into religious fanatics like some of the people at that church I've been writing about. Okay that was fun to write.

I didn't get to write about my struggles in this post. It's because I'm afraid that it will be inappropriate material for young kids and I want to make this G-rated so I will have to find a different outlet or word it into a very intelligible and approriate context. I think that's the effort I'll try to put into it; therefore, I receive more practice instead of coming out overly hoarse.