Thursday, June 21, 2012

Advantages of Being Truthful

Being true to yourself is a concept that I find might be harder on some females than for males. Don't get me wrong- there are plenty of females out there who are pretty secure with themselves in terms of emotional maturity; they're pretty attractive in my opinion. Wikipedia suggests that males in general have a factual account with practical matters whereas females like to rely more on being emotional creatures. I guess there's nothing wrong with being emotional if the woman is brave enough to be able to handle every situation in an outspoken manner. With emotions being so groggy every once in awhile, I guess it's reasonable to feel some women become fearful about some things like being unaccepted, unprotected, or unloved. It must be just a physical state that women and men are born with in that it separates their tendencies.

It just makes it easy with being honest about some things. Yeah, I'd probably say it too every once in awhile but it could make you feel crazy over the bad things you accomplished. One of my problems as a young adult was not being able to face these personal issues that badgered me unwittingly. Getting out of it, I had to feel that pungent pain of remorse and wanting to cry about it while constantly facing it at full scale on a daily basis. I guess because it's too much to handle for some people- they require some assistance with counseling. Mine was really border-line but I managed to find some acceptable resolve while being able to laugh a little about my own losses. Being angry at the right places helps a little, but it shouldn't be the main emotion to rely on. What I think is more healthier for guys is to focus on things they want to pursue to make themselves happier.