Sunday, June 10, 2012

I See My Personal Issue

I can explain why I've been sitting around doing nothing and fixating my thoughts on getting something done. It's because I'm uncomfortable about investing my time into something that would end up wearing me out. Through the last couple months, I have really settled in with deciding what I want to do with my life and where I would like to spend my time. The problem is that sometimes I feel uncomfortable about giving in some time to do them.

I wrote a blog post awhile ago about a girl who blocked me on her Facebook profile from just being uncomfortable. Obviously, she wasn't really being the brightest girl at the time and she had some issues that she would have liked to run away from. You could be uncomfortable about a lot of different things like being tired or feeling a surge of passion to stay up all night long for anything, but it's not going to keep the person from stopping. What I mean to say is that just being uncomfortable and doing things because of it doesn't make sense.

Since I know what I want to do, I'm going to work on those things that make me uncomfortable. I want to be a hard working and successful person, so I'm going to have to deal with plenty of discomfort anyway. I'm pretty much turning into a self-motivator. The girl on the other hand, because of her background and becoming a little weird could have used some positive motivation from me- in other words, I should have led and encouraged her in a positive direction just like a pretty good friend or family member would do. I was really angry about how she acted like she didn't want to get along with me and couldn't explain anything with me when she did finally open up. It was the little things about her that ended up bothering me, but now that I see the full picture, I could settle it better with another person next time if it does happen.