Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trying To Make These A Habit

I'm going to share what I'm currently working on. Obviously, things can change in an instant and I've also been working on being a pretty adaptable person. Basically, I said that to in a way offer some deterrence in not doing anything bad to me as a result of reading this post. I now know that people had a lot of mainly misunderstandings with me and did some minor disturbing things with me which caused others to be turned off at those individuals who did bad things to me. I'm aware that I'm pouring out my individuality on this blog and that what I've put on here really resembles the best person I can be and in a way, I like to live like this the majority of the time with what I write on here. I also have some fictional accounts which I did just for fun but it's pretty obvious that I'm making stuff up there, so there's no need to elaborate on those areas because they are just stories I made up to try to write something creative for fun.

I need to get about 8 hours of sleep a night- I can obviously do with a little less or hardly none but I'll struggle a lot then. I'm trying to work out regularly; I'm trying to spend some time writing on this blog, play the piano and sing something off of it, get taller, and work on my own personal business. It's a little hard for me not having a spouse and living with my parents because I sometimes feel like I'm lacking encouragement. I guess it's something I need to put aside and deal with it a great amount at the same time while doing the right thing. One of these days, I will find this inwardly beautiful and enchanting lady I can entrust my heart to and enjoy life with all the rest of my days. Hey, if this lady also turns to be the prettiest lady to me while others are really turned off by looking at her then I would consider myself lucky because I wouldn't really worry about her being around other dumb dudes. I can also live with her being considerably a beauty queen too even though I'll find her to be ordinary possibly. I might be in the mood all the time for something enjoyable too if people know what I mean.