Monday, June 25, 2012

Last One To Catch Up

For the most part, I'm going to do the best I can to keep this blog at an average of one post a day. I believe that I have become pretty proficient at typing up stuff on here and put something random on here and make at least a little reasonable sense. I don't really see it as a gift or anything but just a perk of what I see as a little harmless fun on my end. What I put on here could affect others in a negative way, so in a way I feel a little empowerment over it.

With great effort, no matter how much I wanted to bash some people for looking stupid to me by typing up lies on this blog post, I just stuck with the truth because if I ran away from the truth then I wouldn't really be helping myself out anyway. It took a lot of trial and error to finally become comfortable with reading a thick book and writing out sentences in clear English. I can honestly state that maintaining this blog contributed to me becoming more comfortable in my own shell. For some reason, I feel like the world is connected in that a good portion of people want to earn a living or experience some sentimental form of existence with what they do.

I feel like I may seem like a know-it-all brat to some people but I still care for some reason if they are going through a really difficult period that could be life altering for them. No matter how annoying or evil the person is, I care underneath but probably won't show it on the outside because I would want the person to realize what he or she is doing personally to be unhappy. I'll just stick to the truth bottomline and if hurts an evil person's feelings a lot then I'm probably going to be laughing underneath but show some sincerity on the outside. I think I understand that I sometimes have to take the lead in certain areas dealing with bad people who just aggravate you no matter how lazy I want to leave it alone.