Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Today pretty much commemorates everybody's dads- I'm sure there are a few wives out there who probably don't want to celebrate this holiday too badly for their husbands but I guess it is what it is. I think the general rule of thumb to get the wife happy is for the husband to keep a romantic flame burning and making her feel appreciated while giving her plenty of love and affection. Also, it's for the man to work hard to ensure a pretty comfortable lifestyle and possibly having a position where the wife would be enthused about supporting. In a nutshell, I'm trying to point out how a pretty good family man who remains devoted to his wife and genuinely affectionate to her while the wife isn't really crazy would lead a pretty happy life.

Being in the position that I'm in now, I'm really looking more for the inner beauty now. I realize that no matter how pretty a woman is, there's no point in feeling nervous about her presence from being so good looking and then practically doing nothing to bore her to death. Furthermore, it seems like every good looking woman I've ever made friends with are now just ordinary people to me. Some are really beautiful from getting to know their personality. I pretty much know how to deal with it in that the worst part of being single is just being bored at times and longing to do something exciting. I'm going to continue to labor and then I'm starting to realize that a man's appearance could be overrated and even if it attributes to good fortune for the handsome guy, then I guess it's only natural. I'm starting to look at things that actually make sense and regarding how people think about some issues they try to hide, it's stuff that can find resolve.