Monday, July 30, 2012

Placing Dreams On Reachable Plateau

I never really envisioned myself in becoming this individual who can say whatever he wants and eventually get away with it. When a person becomes really moody all of a sudden and acts really dumb and does something ignorant, it's actually quite funny and not really relevant to me. I understand that some people just go through a phase of being frustrated and feeling guilty about it at the same time and try to live to please their own flesh.

I was once like that too- it's not like I'm not that type of person anymore either; I'm just more expressive now. I actually take notice of those things and have a pretty good laugh about it. I can seriously really give people a hard time and get away with it. I have an idea of what they are feeling in the moment and how to orchestrate their emotions in a manner I would want them to get into.

I understand my abilities and how to go way overboard and I'm not afraid anymore. I'm going to just work hard to achieve my own personal satisfactions each and every waking moment now. It doesn't matter how little or big the outcome is, what matters is that I'm working hard to obtain that exuberant feeling from having accomplished something out of putting a strong effort. I guess I'm fortunate because I know what makes me tick and what I'm about.