Friday, July 20, 2012

Hopefully Third Time's A Charm

I've been attempting to get things my way while cheating honestly if people know what I mean. Basically, I've been just winging it in dealing with stuff and it happens to make me really content and jocular inside from expressing myself in an honest matter. Even if it ends up hurting some feelings, I can also manage those people's feelings and help them out a little if they really need it from me.

I received an e-mail from Yelp after commenting on Hope of God Church LA. The first post was deemed too controversial so someone flagged it. Now, it's my third attempt and this time I'm not filtered out and I have used the theme of writing about a consumer experience and it's very negative and trashy on this church. Here's the link- http://www.yelp.com/biz/hope-of-god-church-los-angeles-los-angeles...

My last statement talked about how lucky I was in attracting some beautiful girls' attentions and I did it for fun. Anyway, I plan on finalizing my thoughts about the church and moving on for good. Just in case it magically decides to delete my influential comment, here it is while basing it on Yelp's guidelines which I have no problem submitting to because anyway it still can bash any church based on looking at it from a consumer point of view. Only way I see it for this church to get away with it is now denying that I ever attended Hope of God Church in L.A. This would mean that all the leadership would have to leave and be replaced by completely different people:

"Going to try to stay within the confines of Yelp's guidelines because I can do it. The food at the church is horrible for the rate that they charge you which is $3. I've never been charged that much for community food. The building is really ugly despite their attempts to fix it up- it's just too old of a structure to be really that attractive. The worship music they consider is great is very amateurish. The speeches from the designated speakers have statements that feel pointless and irrelevant and not that encouraging. The servants are really unfriendly and made me feel unwelcome. Overall, the consumer experience over here is very repulsive and it would be better for no one to really attend here in general. It's just my word with a consumer opinion but anyone can disagree with me if they wish.

Please let me know if this post deserves to be deleted too because it's my own consumer experience with this place unless they want to deny that I ever attended there."