Monday, July 23, 2012

Wow

At first I was really horrible but now I'm averaging on a daily basis with getting someone to read this site besides myself. I guess it can be looked upon as a good learning experience for me to just write about stuff on this site. I've only had this blog for about four to five years now and from having attempted to post something everyday, I see that it's benefitted me quite a bit in the "being able to reword stuff" department. I don't really try that hard anymore to keep myself laughing, so I guess typically I'm a pretty boring person and someone who is easy to forget about.

It seems like most people don't really know or care about stuff that's happening except for how they're maintaining themselves and the things they care about. I mean I sort of see it in my friends and family who express a little bit of road rage! It's pretty funny to notice some things and not really mention anything about it anymore while staying objective about personal things.

It never hurts to be full-on honest. One of my friends admitted to me that he accepted a form of permanent depression after realizing he wasn't really going to have the ability to continue pursue after a dream. He manages to still find some type of activities to do for himself and fight the good fight.