Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time To Move It

A song by Will.I.Am has these lyrics "I want you to move it!" When you see a bunch of animated monkeys dancing in the movie Madasgascar and the zebra making a comment on how it violates a universal code of conduct then I don't see how it wouldn't really be remembered as being a little cheesy. I just wrote that because I found myself snooping around on some home pages of news and discovered some pretty crazy news that popped up.

I pretty much got up right now after working a long night shift and found myself sitting around for half an hour already just reading up on crazy stuff that came up on the front page. I'm going to have to use this time wisely everyday now and continue to develop some skill. All I'm really doing right now is just working on myself and it looks like I'm going to be finding myself reading the Bible and trying to apply everything I find out about it from looking at commentaries and prayer to live an absolutely satisfying life. One verse in the Bible says to seek after the Lord's kingdom and then everything will be added onto you. It pretty much says that everything that your heart desires can be filled with content if you can live a life God intended for you to have.