Monday, July 23, 2012

Projecting True Stability

Let's face it. In a time of economic down turn that has struggled to get out of intangible debt, there are places that really have survived in a competitive world. I finally have something that I can say is more rewarding than those people at that Hope of God Church in L.A. put all together. I'm helping my dad out with a business that has survived for twenty-five years! It's a business that specializes in machine milling and especially creates some airplane parts. My dad called me up and actually put me in the night shift, so I'm experiencing this personal economic stability these days. My loans are being paid off in full and I have extra monies to conduct my personal business of investing for financial freedom.

Just the job title alone and the expensive and flexible machining equipment that I get to operate, there's just so much potential with how I could lead this business if I ever get to that state. My dad really grinded very hard even in times that seemed really difficult and managed to find success in a business model that works charms! It's a business that focuses on impeccable standards because being perfect would definitely ensure success. In the world of airplanes, it definitely has really strict standards that make it difficult for other businesses to compete and my dad managed to master this art of being perfect with machining parts.

It's really cool to be a part of helping to build airplane parts and with the amount of knowledge I'm gaining on a daily basis with how to invest properly and secure a very healthy financial future, I definitely have something better than what everybody can expect at that Hope of God Church. Man, I have something better than they do nowadays and literally am being honest about it at the same time.

Honestly, this personal projection of stability has had some benefits. For instance, I noticed that a pretty average woman around my age was instantly attracted to me when I mentioned to my friend and she overheard me talking about my job. I go around projecting personal confidence because that's what I'm feeling on the inside and no matter what happens I'm going to stay confident and grind my way to success. I just have this will and drive to succeed and to do it with some style. I notice that I can actually be alright partnering up with a pretty normal woman in marriage. Obviously, I'm looking for inner beauty and I'm going to have to apply a series of tests to ensure her friendship doesn't turn awry and someone I can commit myself to and enjoy a pretty decent life style of doing the right things! I'm pretty crafty in this area of committing myself and forming a relationship because even though I do similar stupid things in a sinful manner to myself, I just don't give in to women for some reason. I would rather stay friends for even a lifetime with the most prettiest girl on the planet, if possible.