Friday, July 13, 2012

Managing Time For Others

I guess there's a time and place for everything. There are some people like my little sister and the weird people at Hope of God Church in Los Angeles who don't want to have anything to deal with me. I seem to find myself drawn to getting those weird people to change their minds about me; obviously, I'm going to succeed at it eventually. Hands down, I was once a weird young man too but now I totally see things about to go in my favor.

This is really strange in that forming a really nice bond with people doesn't really deal with their appearances. Most of the people in this world are pretty much average and it doesn't matter how much make up a female puts on to make herself more attractive, she's still about average in appearance to me. Therefore, I'm concluding that it really isn't about appearances in finding a good match for settling down with. What I'm looking more for is compatibility and inner beauty of a female now- I also desire to be really good friends with her and know she is someone I can count on.

I might have stumbled upon some secrets on how to live happily. They aren't really secrets because they are pretty much buried under everyone's nose. It just happens in a pure instinctively and natural way sometimes. Well, for myself, it didn't hurt to notice that I personally find myself to be slightly handsome in my average appearance. Because I'm also short, that's why I had to think really hard in this area of dealing with people's appearances. It really doesn't matter, and I guess now that I'm really comfortable in my shell, I really might have a ton of fun in anything that I do. I think for the reason in that how I might be able to give some people a hard time, the mean people are not really going to want to bother me no matter how much it is in their nature to do so.

I've pretty much figured out that it takes hard work to live a satisfying life. So might as well wing it and work hard for an everlasting and enjoyable life.