Monday, July 16, 2012

Being Kind, Patient, and Understanding

I've had a little fortune these days with testing out my writing. From having written on this blog about mainly the truth and my aspirations and literally trying to live up to them on a daily basis, I've taken it to a point where I can say that I'm very comfortable with texting other friends, especially the females! It isn't really that hard once you learn to manage your own moodswings and how to live out a perception that greatly disturbs you about a person in a healthy and positive manner.

Just for fun last weekend, I ended up e-mailing random females from a free site where people post to find pen pals and found that using humor had a pretty favorable result in getting half of the females to respond back to me. Being friends and conversating about funny stuff and just having fun is all right I suppose. It also helps to create a certain understanding with a person.

I guess I'm not really the type to ditch a person but would rather leave it up to the person now even if he or she is having a hissy fit. Trying to remain in stability and reasoning it out with these crazy individuals might end up with me trying to tell them to get some help to become more of a people's person.