Thursday, July 5, 2012

Utilizing Hope and Prayer

For this post, this is something that I'm barely starting to scratch the surface with. The first thing that comes out of my mind about it is being able to maintain patience and a healthy attitude. Being able to wait for a long period of time while maintaining excellence in everything you do and having fellowship with God which is basically living a blameless life is very difficult and not something that can come from relying on the present and personal abilities of the self. Furthermore, when negativity becomes expressed around you it's easy to feel bitter and become really moody about it.

Because I've been really feeling all down about how short I am and how it sucks to not be taller than an average person, I just tapped into how a smaller race of women which is predominately Asian can actually deal with it maturely and not mind so much about it. Even my little sister doesn't care about a man's height. From being Asian, I just had a natural inclination to research into how Asian women think; here's my interesting finding but not really so surprising- 50% of Asian women don't care about a man's height when it comes to dating.