Monday, July 23, 2012

Leaving Behind My Dumb Self

It takes a lot of painful concentration and effort with this painful cajoling that just wills the mind and soul to try to always do the right thing. My body and mind is like in that state now and no matter how much I try to keep it for- maybe like two weeks tops at most- I really got to release myself and act stupid sometimes to have this pleasure of doing something wrong which I shouldn't be doing. I'm like cursed because I know that I'm a sinner and that I can't stop sinning on my own without help from trusting in a divine intervention.

Basically, I could be called something like a renegade believer of Christ because I don't really fall under that religious scheme of things that outsiders like to characterize Christians as. I don't live to perform religious service to make myself feel better and look down on others. I don't act like putting on a show to try to put up this model of behavior just for the sake of making myself look good. I'm just keeping it straight forward and it's like a pretty good amount of Christians still have trouble with accepting how things are and try to escape their personal devestations through brainwashing themselves in living a life that only mimics a portion of what a true believer should possess. For what it seems like, a significant amount of believers remain carnal even the ones who teach out of the Bible!

A true believer is going to pretty much be there, regardless of who he or she is. Therefore, the majority of true believers have certain characterisitics that they have or will develop through acknowledging this personal walk in following Christ and believe he is actually alive!