Friday, August 21, 2020

Current Investment Strategy

As of this moment, I feel very comfortable with being a moderate risk taker and having a slightly aggressive approach with allocating my investment portfolio. From having worked out the numbers, I am putting half of my money into a more stable portfolio whereas with the other half, I'm going after risking it to get bigger profits! As of this moment, I'm risking so little on my Forex account to gain some stable traction again before sizing my bets properly. I want to get about three consecutive months of live profit before making it my most risky portfolio but also with the greatest profit potential. 

This means that I will be adding my investment capital by at least $10,000 per year based on my salary. The guideline formula to use is 15% of your annual income before taxes. I desire to become a millionaire ASAP. This aggressive strategy of mine is probably the most comfortable I can be with at the moment while paying nominal fees for guidance. However, I'm looking to risk bigger capital with a service that's supported by a legendary stock trader I personally follow. It does have an expensive $1500 to join every year. Based on the refund you can claim back after having analyzed what to expect from the offer, I'm sold on trying it out. I had to read it carefully about three times to look at the fine details and make personal arguments, but it's the right step for me. If I continue to practice proper money management, I don't mind giving it a year or two to see how I like the service. 

I'm not really about gaining fast money and profit, but willing to take my time to get there eventually. Even though my preference is to get there soon as I can, I'm willing to risk at the most half of my investment portfolio. Along with reading up on investment principles, I find that it's not been hard for me to follow while also keeping a cheery disposition even if I see my stocks are underperforming.