Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Progress in Side Business

It looks like I may have finally come across my secret formula to make a killing off the Forex market. I still have a bit more testing to do with live trading, and it looks promising while delivering accurate and effective results conveniently. My system uses an oscillator, moving average, and formula for calculating critical price levels. I am able to calculate a reward-risk ratio while looking for confluence in three, different time frames. It could even be something I might automate someday for myself. This is something I plan to be so highly secretive about and consider myself to be blessed with having obtained. It won't be the best out there, but at least it will reliably provide some income on the side.

Investing has become exciting for me and the prospect of becoming wealthy with a lot of time to spare is something I hope to reach soon as possible while risking my hard-earned money moderately. I'm not trying to dream of playing online Poker anymore, since it will take up more time than I would like. I will just leave it as a recreational activity now, while gambling only a minimal amount.