Monday, August 17, 2020

Speaking About Dreams

This is going to be just a bunch of wishful thinking, which is probably foolish to write about anyway. I guess if they happen, then great but if not, I'll still keep myself positive and work hard at finding the solution. My current endeavors with investing is turning out to be very interesting, and I'm looking forward to building a financially independent life as fast as possible.

I would really like to make a million dollar income while having a lot of time to myself someday. I'm not going to be a wasteful spender either. I just need enough to enjoy myself and a good woman by my side. I'm not so hung over appearances anymore, even though I find some bodies hotter than others. I can settle in this area with someone less attractive as long as we're willing to keep on having some great sex! It doesn't have to be all the time either but doing normal couple activity while being out in public like holding hands and kissing at appropriate places would be really neat.  

I think I've matured a lot fairly rapidly from having made social adjustments while clinging on to personal assertiveness and staying confident even through a few, daily rough patches.  

The thing I would like to work on the most right now is being invested more with doing the activities I actually have in mind of doing besides just letting myself get carried away with something else. It's mainly personal entertainment that I'm just moving towards, and I don't really feel bad about the amount of fun I'm having either. It's just that I want to do more with my life and the first step is really making myself financially independent while staying lucky with all other things.