Sunday, August 9, 2020

Supposed to be Off the Record

This one was written for a friendly girl I've been messaging monthly. I felt like I've been writing to her a little too frequently. It might come across as like I've been dwelling on it too long. It isn't true because I feel like I'm living different life experiences from enjoying myself often and from going back to reflect on what happened and how I could better myself. I'm throwing in the accusation here with how I'm just annoying them so much and driving them crazy. They are weak-minded about something they did on their own accord and can't man up to it. I'm not blaming them for anything because I don't care and won't ever give up on them. The letter starts from below, and it's an important epiphany for myself. I'm choosing not to message the girl but I feel like this is too much of a work of art to discard right now. It begins and ends with quotation marks, if any readers are interested and I'm inviting them in to be nosy if they want to just for today of course! 

"
I thought you guys were acting so crazy back then and it was driving me so nuts! I labored to get along with you guys and still haven't given up. I blame nothing now for the incident that happened. I will probably go far as thinking it was a minor plot devised by Satan. I believe that the fallout happened because I neglected to do a few crucial actions. I overcame my trial of mainly lacking so much personal confidence. I'm going on a voluntary hiatus [sorry, name blotted] to prepare for a very intense moment of conversing briefly with anyone related to this past life. Thanks for having already apologized on their behalf and admire your humility and graceful approach.

I'm sure it saddened you a little as well with how things turned out. There are still two sides to the story, and it just looks like I kept on being annoying and getting away with stuff. The antics I did deserve only a slap on the wrist and you guys overreacted and kept on turning into a bunch of crazy yellers momentarily! I can accept what I perceive to be silly hotheadedness from you guys and work at doing my own personal magic for my own gain, which is obtaining another step up the ladder and exploring humanity more while trying to figure out my godly desire to encourage others with accepting Christ.