Friday, August 28, 2020

Understanding Something Funny About Myself

I was actually a pretty smart kid back then but with a major inferiority complex. I guess it was an issue that bothered me a lot because I was really shy about speaking up and feeling like a mess trying to listen to others' opinions and soak it all in. It was impossible to do and left me so depressed!

Without having dealt with two restraining orders from a guy and girl who became socially awkward with me, I wouldn't have been able to find the happy path I'm taking a part of today. Also along with these restraining orders, I had socially awkward individuals refusing to add me or even removing me on Facebook! It was a mess for almost ten years. 

Now, I have this really genuine confidence underneath me to go find some ladies to date and even get married! The thing is I have to mention something from recalling I didn't have it back then and thinking about it now. I had an opportunity to form a good girlfriend several times with a few nice and pretty girls even though I consider myself to be really short. I was so stupid! 

Adding it all up, some people ask me if I'm married or dating some girls I'm hanging out with now. It's because I'm not that ugly and it finally registers, while being something I can fully accept now. I can accept my past now with confidence while having some good laughs about it and just move on.