Thursday, August 13, 2020

Newer Update on Work

Honestly, I think I'm really lucky to have this pretty cushy job and the ability to do what's required of me to maintain this position by myself. I could strive for better excellence, and I think I will try new things as requirements strictly require but I'm trying to keep it comfortable for everyone else while sticking to a program that's been a staple to a small company for almost twenty years. What's crazy is how there's still room for development with this program from catching those details. I may have a talent for it from having grown up interested in playing on my computer with all sorts of uniquely designed programs. I was just lucky to be given an opportunity by my own dad.

I'm just another lucky guy who can put in a decent amount of work when I'm fully invested with something. It's nice that I have been put into a position to do a few little things while continuously programming on the computer. I'm pretty approachable as a result and don't mind always doing minor favors to help out a company. It gives me time to refresh my mind while stressing out about a programming problem at work. 

I don't want to do this forever and move out of my parents house while being independently wealthy. I feel like I'm lucky with having found a great source to help me now. I'm also really confident with what my efforts in swing trading the Forex market has led me to. 

I'm a few years away from turning 40 now and have no official girlfriend even though I have two main love interests at the moment. A guy told me recently to not get married and keep on doing what I'm doing. I responded with a "Yeah, it's fun." Looking into it a little more, I don't think I need to rush and really be considering who the right person will be for me and just figure it out in the end.