Sunday, August 30, 2020

Keeping Composure

I think with just about anything, it's really about keeping self-confidence with a positive attitude towards the self while remaining a diligent person. I believe this is the way every person should conduct him or herself. My simple faith in the Lord will still remain with me forever! Even through all the hardships with ups and downs, I have decided to let it stick around. 

With this all being said, I'm willing to remain patient and continually pursue after being the person I would like to be while working towards reaching my goals in life. I would rather not be selfish at all and take advantage of others. My style is to pretty much just put myself in the best position I could be in from hard work and just let it collect all the benefits. I do have quite a high energy driven life, so it might be a little difficult to keep up with considering the ladies I've hung out with. 

I'm not really caring so much about all that superficial stuff anymore from people in general. The only thing lacking that I possess a lot more of now is self-confidence. It came from keeping a positive mind while staying diligent. It totally helps me out with seizing the day!