Friday, August 14, 2020

Dealing With Being Short

I still feel like crying sometimes when I'm talking to taller friends underneath. I think it just takes some getting used to. From watching anime of tiny and powerful creatures, I can be inspired by fake characters. I shouldn't think of it as much while just being confident. Basically, I shouldn't be bothered by it at all and keep a positive feeling underneath me while acquiring new talents or strengths. 

I don't really have any problems with making fun of my own height now, and I guess I should be really focusing on gaining wealth and paying attention to Scriptures much as I can, regardless of whatever distractions are going on in my head. 

This is why I'm constantly repeating what I'm listening to and not rewinding. It's because I want to not miss anything but recall much as possible. From just playing the same audio Bible, I've gone over it amazingly ten times already in like the last six years. I still don't understand much, and I don't even have a calling to be a pastor, but I feel like being attuned to the Lord's way is the right thing to do. I have an open heart and am not disturbed anymore by the evil things that are described in the Bible. I would rather cling to my faith in Christ first than anything else.