Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Understanding How to Manage Time

Yesterday, I realized that from playing Poker, I was getting pretty worn out after playing a couple hours of it. To top it off, I lost about five buy-ins and recovered one of them through profit. It's just the nature of the game, so I'm not worried about it. These ups and downs are going to be fairly common, so I figure why not put something like it on autopilot while I go enjoy my life? 

This is where I figure I can do some savings and then focus on doing whatever that interests me. If for some reason, I lose my day job and can't really sustain myself with my investments, then I will have to get back into playing Poker again while studying my software engineering courses and driving around to earn money doing a few odd jobs. 

I'm just not going to stress playing Poker so much anymore because it really wore me out yesterday and even though I could keep on playing just to pay the bills, I would rather do something else with my time now like go work out and do some cooking. Now, I should be waiting to fulfill my curiosities or desires to be entertained last after I get the more meaningful tasks out of the way daily. I only do have like a few hours in the evening before I completely knock out to recover.