Friday, August 7, 2020

Pretty Decent Content

I'm writing this post while being 28 days ahead of schedule, so from backtracking, it would make the date July 9th. What's pretty neat is that I don't really need to spend a lot of time, but I have adopted a practice of proofreading these posts. I'm also composing this like an e-mail on my Gmail account which has a scheduler, so that's how I'm able to get away with delivering these posts on time flawlessly everyday. I messed up on one post and fixed it two hours later. It happened on June 12th, if anyone wants to check it out. It's just another regular post for me while journaling the important things that happened for me on just an ordinary day!

Overall, it's pretty cool to see some number of reads on each post that I can't credit myself for. From having looked at my unusual surge of visits today, I noticed there was someone from England who cared to read through this blog 200 times. It could be the same person, since I can't fault them for binge reading cringy material like I do to myself. A couple posts that I saw being read were unbelievably pretty good from the year 2013 and sort of crafty actually. It was all words on how to do something, but I didn't carry it out with any conviction. Looking back, I really should have put the good stuff I wrote into full effect on those minorly crazy people at that church who ended up ticking me off so heavily. The trick is to just talk them through it, and my soul is pretty calmed down now from having recovered a lot of confidence and learning to get over my inferiority complex from feeling like a really short man. 

I have chosen to just take the honest approach but I will add in some craftiness to it as well, much as I need to. It's really just accepting all that happened and working hard to make oneself happy. For myself, I like to be happy from making myself get along with the worst of the bunch, since I can run myself crazy like that. I might as well let them know that they are the worst I haven't had to deal with all my life, right after them!