Saturday, August 1, 2020

Basic Schedule

I feel really confident of myself these days and with where I want to be headed. Basically, my side business is to do well in investing and trading Forex while speculating. My short gig that I'm putting a little effort into is online Poker. I thought I was going to run away from it, so I guess I'll just call it a recreational activity to try to make money even though I want to call it a minor vice. I have a system in place that seems to be working pretty well now, so I'll see how that goes and if it will help out with the lifestyle I'm looking for in the future.

I'm really going to look into cooking some easy and delicious recipes as well now, while also working out more regularly. I just want to do more smart things now and get to a financially independent life where I can live on my own and even provide enough wealth for a nice marriage. I think I can confidently work at being happy now while staying humble about all of this. I'm looking forward to reaching my goals by working at them. It's going to be pretty fun!