Thursday, August 20, 2020

Staying Disciplined

I think that being personally disciplined is pretty weird to grasp. I have a hard time putting it all together and it's fun to keep on trying, but I just plain suck and didn't put enough work into it because it wasn't interesting to me back then.  Nowadays, I'm starting to see the bigger picture along with having this renowned sense of confidence. I feel like a new adult in this world, but I need to just dive into something and stay focused. 

Why not be disciplined with things that you want to do. I guess it's fun to watch cool shows and binge on your favorite junk food, but doing it too often is just too much isn't it? It just leaves room for desiring improvement if you are a normal person. I think the changes just start occurring from being able to stay positive with yourself and then going for it, regardless of the state of mind you are in. It's like you just will yourself to do it while just embracing the amount of effort beforehand. In a way, it's good because it can keep you occupied with something. 

Despite all this, I'm never going to stop hoping to find a good woman to marry someday and possibly start a family. I'm only acting the way I do because I seriously want to and just get lost into some entertainment. I keep on feeling bad about it though because I keep on neglecting my other activities I want to do. Maybe, it's because I want to keep them at bay and go for it when the timing feels right. It could be from working long hours as well, which hinders me from taking on a more active lifestyle then I would like. 

Yet, I can't complain with this cushy position right now and with the income I can save up to invest for my retirement. I want to get rich fast and show some sign of life soon as possible. I know it might not be like this, so I'm willing to put in the effort while keeping a positive inward attitude.