Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Summarizing My Ambitious Plans

I believe that the core of what I'm just doing in general is about maintaining a nice balance of self-control while getting some nice work done. I'm very interested in investing my money and building my wealth now. I have the resources and don't think it's like the hardest thing in the world to do while requiring some experts who demand fees to keep on working for you! I've found a pretty happy ground, since I can classify myself as a moderate risk taker. I don't mind as well with taking a tiny portion of my savings to gamble like crazy to learn how to make some outrageous profits. It will be possibly at a later date, once I have this comfortably going for me.

I'm comfortable speculating with my personal trading system now in the Forex market and continuing to hone it as well to possibly let it become automated someday. I don't really want to give it away for some fee or encourage others to join in, so I'll just treat it like it's some black art of making money and how only a few will ever gain the ability to be successful at it. Overall, I really like the idea of being this anonymous rich guy who can make enough financial contributions to help out society later on. 

For the meantime, I'm lucky to have this full-time job that's paid salary and is impervious to the pandemic since the government still needs us to work. If I end up losing this job for any reason, then I will start looking to do odd jobs while playing Poker and completing my studies on software engineering. I might even end up doing my grad courses just for fun while attending programming meetups regularly. It sounds like just fun to do and stay motivated while being around good people. I will also look to attend my local gym classes regularly as well. I'm not so worried about my appearance anymore because it's about just maintaining confidence.