Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Managing Personal Time Off Hours

It's great that I don't really have to concentrate too long to do some investing, since I'm following a successful newsletter. I'm also making the time to do a trading session regularly in the Forex market at night time. Overall, it doesn't take me that long to be finished with all of it each time, while setting myself up for riding into some profit during a volatile market. 

Once I'm done, I have other endeavors that I could be freed up to work on. This is where I would like to consistently do some exercising, cooking, future planning, and practice good hygiene. If there's any time remaining while not being exhausted then I could watch some anime, play some video games, and even go on some fun dates! 

After all, this can be fully managed from just staying positive and focused at it. I'm starting to feel really good about all this. 

I think eventually I will be heading out to programming meetups and other fun events with open-minded people. It's all about socializing and working on having some fun confidently with others. I'm also interested in dating some girls right now and don't really mind who I end up marrying, as long as she's genuinely a good woman!