Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Practicing Self-awareness

For me, I don't jump right into giving my own personal feelings but like to give myself some time to let it settle down and reflect on it. Adding on personal confidence of my abilities with a positive attitude towards myself, it's been a life-changing experience for me. I'm not bogged down by what others think about me nor accuse me of. I'm going to say things back in my defense, of course, if I find it worthwhile to do. I think adding on to how I believe some awkward individuals are literally crazy while being jerks to me, it allows me to feel more freedom to back off now. 

I'm feeling a lot more relaxed and happier than I was before. I have accepted what my feelings are like with my best lady friend and open to sharing them with her. It's nothing negative at all, unlike comments I exchange texts with a guy who I think would be considered a village idiot! For a guy with a pea-sized brain and inflated personal ego, I don't think he will ever amount to anything he wants to be successful in. I'm still hoping while maybe it's a lost cause now that he will put in a lot more work on developing his mental capacity.

I feel like I'm gaining more information on him with the way he likes to interact with me, and see it as a good warm up with expecting what's to come with that church I eventually walked out on. I'm coming back because I see unbalanced and stored-up negative energy while wanting to restore harmony for my own selfish gain and personal sense of justice. I don't have any qualms about defending myself confidently in court while exposing their nature and inability to solve their own personal problem with me. In the end I won, but it's still the type of victory I don't want to savor from feeling negative and unbalanced energy from the adversaries. I'd like to restore it to a peaceful and working neutrality at the very least. 

I have dealt with people who can become socially awkward with me that can be considered almost abnormal and want to see if I can bring a few of them back to eye level. I have so much personal confidence now that the end result doesn't matter, and the experience I gain from this passionate endeavor of mine will help me out with maintaining a stable and loving relationship in marriage! 

This is a really cool epiphany, but I'm seeing some conflict of interest with this nice lady I'm accustomed to sending these to. I'm going to hold off on it, since the last message went out with a bang and this would change it into another cliffhanger that I don't desire to make her feel at the moment.