Saturday, August 15, 2020

Staying Properly Focused

I think the main thing is to just stay positive no matter what happens and keep on trying your best while going with what you have at the moment and continually making adjustments along the way. It's important to have a full connection with what you are looking to do in your life, and I guess that feeds your soul and helps you stay willingly focused. 

Even though I might be tired about doing something, it's sort of like going for a run. I'm not always in the mood for it, but I go do it anyway. It can feel like a drag sometimes while I'm running, but once it's over, it feels quite refreshing and something I'm satisfied with knowing that I'm making it work. 

I think in a way, this is how I need to start treating my long term endeavors for my own success while maintaining a positive mind. I'm not going to see results right away and will have to keep working at it, but I'm convinced with following a source I picked up on. I'm more comfortable about managing my up and down feelings now with investing and staying disciplined. I'm pretty used to it now.  

Overall, Nike has the perfect slogan, "Just do it." I want to. I think personal entertainment needs to come dead last now while focusing on more practical things, since I'm more people-oriented. It's a great thing that spending time on investing won't take me forever.