Sunday, August 2, 2020

Keeping Things Practical

I'm going to focus on life with the things that I must do to ensure my well-being now, while exercising humility. I'm a short guy, but I choose to not hate myself at all while staying confident about getting through anything. No matter the hardships, I will try the best I can to keep it alive. 

I like this whole aspect of doing the serious things that I must do first and then carrying out the fun stuff later, if I have time. This has been the very art of working on myself, while chilling with a girl I'm really close to. She shares with me a lot of things going on with her personal life and wow, she gets stressed out at life with just about anything a lot! She will say her excuse is she's a girl, so I'm not going to bring this up to complain, since I still like her a lot for who she is. I don't know, but just maybe, I could end up marrying her and being together for long as we both live. She's not interested in having kids, and I'm totally fine with that. It would be extra mouths to feed anyway and also would be nice to keep a nice flame in our relationship lit.

For another girl who sounds interested in me, she might be the real deal for me also. I think with this girl, whenever she's in a great mood, I just have to be genuinely nice which I think turns her on quite a lot and then it's pretty much having my way with her in the love department. She is a pretty looking thing with a healthy body also and looks very Asian. Both of these girls are light-skinned, and they have their noticeable flaws I would have to work around. I seem to be hanging on okay so far.