Sunday, September 6, 2020

Being Mad at a Friend

There's this one guy I've known since high school. He can get annoying and become egotistical while not being successful. He does make some strides but it still isn't enough to be at where he thinks he is. I have beat him up via text several times over and now he's probably made the decision to avoid trying to make himself look worse with me pointing it out and him not being aware of it.  

He's a friend who is pretty much a lost cause and someone I can still drag around to do fun things with me if I want to. I don't think he's worthy enough of a person anymore to do those things with him. It's probably time to cut my losses and move on while trying to keep on meeting better people out there for me. I did say that I will visit him after becoming a millionaire and dealing with those certain morons. I will live up to it, even if he ends up forgetting about that text conversation we had.