Thursday, September 17, 2020

Staying Confident and Persistent While Feeling Good

These days I'm just not disheartened by my own outlook anymore. I just don't really have a care in the world about the things I'm struggling with right now. My personal confidence has been maintaining itself at an all-time high and feels so good while being right at home. I don't think there's really any reason to respond back in a mean manner to anybody talking like a jerk to me now. 

Yet, I'm okay at the same time with pursuing anything I'm interested in doing. I don't really mind being turned down anymore for any reason. It doesn't really concern me at all! This is how I found myself almost instantly connecting with investing in stocks while signing up to be part of a solid investment group. I really want to keep on moving forward and becoming better. 

Man, that one girl I met was incredibly hot a long time ago from an investment group meeting I went to, and it seems like she might have been taken. She did ask to buy me a drink and I turned her down and then seemed to act a little hurt. I wasn't confident enough back then to try to dig more into this situation, since it could have been really fun with building upon the idea of doing that intimate activity with her in possibly marriage! 

Now, my eyes have been really opened up to seeing how good it is to be around some solid guidance.