Friday, September 4, 2020

Sweet Message

I wrote this cute message, instead of my proclamation to go to war and try to overcome a hellish situation with a couple zany individuals. This goes out to someone, but I think this will be my last message for her because I've poured out my heart on this one. It has an ending that feels like an artistic flavor, which I like! 

Hey ( girl ),

I think you are a nice and friendly person. Also, I'm still really glad to have met you a long time ago at church. It still has its shortcomings especially from how they ended up treating me, but I'm not feeling like a raging lunatic about it anymore.

I think you're a beautiful person both inside and out. If you were an Asian girl back then and I happened to have a lot more self-confidence too, then I would have tried asking you out more than a million times over lol. Not kidding you, too. This isn't really meant for flattering you since you're already married. I'm happy for you by the way from the bottom of my heart. It looks like it's working out for you nicely so far.

Anyway, I hope to clear the air with Chris someday. If not, it isn't a big deal. I can't stay mad at him because I think he's crazy! He ended up trying to help me over something that had nothing to deal with us and became angry about it. I was accepting all the help I thought was good, but turns out it wasn't a wise decision for that time around. It's a wonderful lesson to have learned and not holding any grudges anymore since he'll always be crazy to my mind and wouldn't make sense to dwell on a lost cause.

I'm just trying to be a gentleman while letting this off my chest with you. I also thought this might be fun and sort of enjoyable for you. Trying to understand my way with the ladies a little more these days lol.

By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. John 15:8    

God bless!