Monday, September 14, 2020

Not Being Bothered Dealing With Personal Relationships

This is crazy but I just don't care anymore if anyone disapproves of me being in a relationship with someone because he or she thinks I'm too short! It doesn't even bother me if the person I'm interested in dating says the same thing to me in a cold or nice manner.  

There's only one reason, and it's from having found true, personal confidence! My feelings of personal troubles don't really stick around like they used to anymore, even if it's the same lingering feeling that comes and goes. It's like turning on something that feels so bubbly and warm underneath without having to put in that much effort. 

I can't really explain how to get to that point right now but it's probably from putting a lot of time into sorting out your personal insecurities. A long time ago, I was trying to receive approval from everyone, but now, I can accept that it might not happen at any time. I'm seriously being the person I want to be and happy about it, while living positively from being able to laugh off my faults.