Saturday, September 26, 2020

Current Car Situation

I have primarily driven a convertible for a long time and managed to rack up a total of 216,000 miles on it. It's a 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium. It was a blast taking it everywhere and I did all I can to maintain it but the costs of repair have racked up while not really having the means to fix it myself right now. I would love to work on my own cars someday, but I don't even have my own place with a garage yet. 

I am still shamefully living with my parents as I near the age 40 in a few years. Yet, it's wonderful that I have finally tapped into my self-confidence and brought it out to its fullest potential. It's a wonderful feeling and the letdowns don't really hurt that much anymore. I'm not even that hurt about being a shorty compared to really tall friends. I will have to admit that it hurts subconsciously but I'm able to block it out without being too hurt about it. It's just weird how I get over it, but yeah that's where I'm at and not even bothered about being rejected by any lady I'm interested in too for any reason. 

I'm not afraid to go ask out a lady for practical reasons, but right now I haven't really found them figuring that I want to build up my independent wealth first and move out of my parents' roof. They can tell me to do whatever they think is right and call me a weirdo if I don't. This is how I have grown up so yeah, my confidence was really stifled for a while. Yet, I have overcome this background to feel really good about myself constantly and not be that worried about it anymore. 

I'm looking to buy a new car now, basically.