Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Setting Confident Goals

Something that I feel really happy about lately is that I'm starting to not mind so much about the mean things a few people did to me. I'm pretty much at peace and totally not disturbed by the problem anymore. Overall, I am looking for a decent lady to connect with who is mentally stable and not too out of shape while being around my age whether older or younger; preferably younger so I guess there will be a better opportunity to have a kid if the need ever arises. Even so, I don't think needing a child is going to matter so much to me if staying intimately active while married becomes so much fun for both of us! I still welcome becoming a cool parent though while being a loving husband first. 

I am looking to stay in shape as well while enjoying some outdoor activities. First of all, I would really like to raise so much money from doing well in my side business. The layout I have in mind with my investing and trading schemes is like having low maintenance while enjoying daily golf. I'm not so much of a golf fan but probably more into bowling and doing stuff like paragliding or safely white rafting. I also enjoy skiing or snowboarding. I have a great time hiking along nature too. My best friend isn't much of a people person from having social anxiety, so she loves cool hikes that no one is really doing. 

Honestly, I don't think the looks matter so much to me as what's going on the inside and staying healthy. I mean I'm not going to lie and probably think she's always gorgeous regardless once I fall in love and end up marrying her.