Monday, September 21, 2020

Staying Satisfied With Life

I honestly don't really care about being at the top anymore. I think it's enough to be making money from investing and then living off of the profit from having done something so smart while having free time to do other things and acquire things to have so much fun with the people you want to be around. I also don't need to wastefully spend things to try to impress others. I think it's plain stupid to do something like that if it's not going to bring you enough personal enjoyment. 

Honestly, all this materialistic gain is really just a tool to help make life easier to live and from buying it to help compensate some smart people or hard workers who are trying to get by. I think it means to be really lucky from staying healthy while being happy, and it isn't going to be maintained from being lazy about it. 

This is probably where I believe that some people fail to understand and don't really take any time to consider it at all. I think this is why having been a wise-crack student as a kid, I was able to get 4.0 grades. It's crazy, but I was well-liked from having an appearance that I hated myself but for some reason, adults and kids still tried to hit on me. It's weird, but from just trying your best to get by while not getting in anyway's way and also managing to be successful enough is noticeable to others around you. 

It's good to maintain all of this, but to be stable at your personal core; this was the ultimate challenge for me to overcome and it had to happen for me sooner or later while others have settled to move on from me being so much of a disappointment!