Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Being Patient With Confidence

The meaning of being self-confident has taken on a whole new, deeper meaning for me. From doing a weekly morning run on Saturdays of roughly 8 miles or 12.9 km, my mind and body went into this trance of understanding confidence. What I noted for myself is that confidence is made up of two important qualities- diligence and positivity. In other words, I think confidence totally rules if you're a guy!

It can be quite charming with some of the ladies too, if it fancies you. At the moment, I have more lady friends then guy friends. A guy accused me of being a player, but I assure my readers here that it's not my objective. I'm looking for a good girl to settle down with right now. One of my lady friends believes that I should date a lot of people to figure it out. Despite me being a short guy, I seem to be finding my way around with some opportunities. 

I'm just not looking at it from the shallow perspective anymore, so it opens up my horizons a lot. I can be happy with marrying any lady as long as I have true feelings for her from sharing this wonderful connection. It will even refuse to stop working while trying to build a family or enjoy life!