Monday, September 7, 2020

What It Looks Like

Right now, my online Poker action against recreational players is bringing me more profit than my Forex trading. For the moment, I'm taking baby steps with Forex to ensure that I have my system working before cranking it up to where it's supposed to be. 

What I have proposed in my head is to play for maximum revenue per day in online Poker of four times my buy-in. I'm currently streaking with a 6 to 1 reward-risk ratio which is really nice, and I'm also playing a fast fold format meaning that lets me jump onto the next hand after folding the previous hand. This could be good for me since my system is currently working. I don't play by feeling that much but just by how much my opponents bet and taking a reasonable chance with my best starting hands. 

I'm not even that worried about taking bad beats anymore, while having adjusted to this playing field. For instance, I rarely limp which was what I used to do in practice games. Perhaps, there could be situations to do this on a table while playing a casual game of Poker with everyone. However, on the fast fold feature, it doesn't make sense to limp anymore so I made some adjustments while being a rookie.

Not for long though because I'm making other rookies fold from doing the same mistake I used to keep on making.