Friday, September 11, 2020

Simplifying Tasks into Meaningful Ones

I think there's a bunch of activities one can do that may be unnecessary. I mean they can be a lot of fun though, but it won't mean crash and burn to your life if you don't ever get to do them. It's starting to make a lot of sense with what I'm trying to do.

Basically, planning things out with my best friend really means a whole lot to me and I really do want to invest a lot of energy into it. Well, she's a younger lady and beautiful as well and doesn't seem to mind me saying stuff that makes it look like I'm interested in her. For the time being, when I do say it, I do it for just laughs.

It does bug me quite a bit whenever she brings up the topic of my dating life. I really like her already and I think she's worthwhile being around even if it's just hanging out. She is a really significant person in my life, even if we only ever see each other as just good friends in the end. I have been trying to find meaning to this negative feeling, and it looks like I've come to an answer to it so far. I'm going to really have to let her know these thoughts some time whenever I get the chance. I do have a lot of chances, but it's not like I'm looking to confess my love to her or anything. 

It seems like at the moment, I'm just having too much fun hanging out with her that I don't seem to mind being a little annoyed by her sometimes.