Saturday, September 12, 2020

Proper Tasks to Do

It looks like I am very serious about reaching wealth as soon as possible on my own terms and have chosen currency while investing my money into stocks with some options. I am thinking alike with this one book I read from a millionaire trader. It's really quite interesting, but he didn't share any secrets and held them back. I'm acting sort of the same way too. It's the way it should be and so we just need to go on to find the right people who will guide us along happily and also for a reasonable price we can fathom!

I guess it's really serious now after identifying my dream job which I have been working at. It started the moment I put a little money into it and did it. 

For my self-improvement aspects, I'm looking to just have balanced workouts and cooking fast, delicious meals. This is where those types of cookbooks will come in handy while also being able to find some recipes online. 

I guess I'm pretending to dream about other things sometimes too, but I fall flat on my face often when I do! I do have a main job now that I am striving to do while acknowledging it's really my dream job and something I can absolutely fathom while enjoying my life while maintaining healthy relationships too! I guess this makes it possible for me to feel lucky just because of that aspect. I even have a possible girlfriend joining me for the ride. 

On the other hand, the thought of going steady with my best friend might be something to keep on staying put. I do manage to put out a lot of positivity and feelings of happiness while talking to her though in person or on the phone. It seems like she won't ever shut me out of her life now because we're so close into it with what we already have. I know she likes me too, but she's a little weird about expressing all of those mushy feelings. She is after all, my best friend and someone who I truly care about wholeheartedly.