Saturday, September 19, 2020

Interesting Situation I Turned Down

My best friend is a cute girl with an attractive body. She's been hit on to the point that she really hates it. Now, I don't think she really gets as much attention because she's been stressing out and aging with some health issues. I guess everybody has their blossoming years and hers just ended for some reason, but still I think it's hot to hold back my naughty urges with her occasionally. I just don't give in because I'm a gentleman basically and don't have problems staying like that with my very own best friend! It's too easy. 

Anyways, she ended up trying to set me up with a girl who is an incredibly picky and gorgeous woman for an Asian lady while being youthful. This lady was willing to give it a shot with me, a shorty! This lady is into tall men, which I fall short of from being too short as a guy and she was willing to date me. This is the power of female persuasion I guess from my hot best friend. She's so-so on the category of being hot now, but back then she was a knock out even though I didn't feel that way with her back then either. I think these feelings of attraction I have for her now are probably because I just care about her from regarding her as my best friend. Maybe, me considering someone to be my best friend has plenty of perks for that person to the point that I want to even be romantically involved with them!

I ended up turning down this lady my best friend tried to set me up with. It's because this hot lady is a single parent!