Thursday, September 3, 2020

Personal Formula With Maintaining Happiness

I'm not feeling so overburdened by negative thoughts anymore because I'm willing to work my way through it. For myself, I believe that I slow down to a point of even shutting down a lot when I'm faced with so much adversity and unwanted negative attention. The thing is when crazy people are against you, then they don't want you to surpass them while feeling you are stronger than they are.

Well, it's only natural with crazy people I suppose since I was one of them too! What makes me more different is that I'm willing to be more open about my past, but there are plenty of crazy people who won't say anything and just block out whatever you are saying if you mention this to them. 

Basically, the proper thing is to just not worry about it because they are just plain crazy and can't really do much in their power already anyway. It's these realizations you figure out later on, so it's like just naturally it can cause a ruckus especially from knowing they aren't really in a high position while willingly trying to give them a hard time about it. In the long run though, they are the losers because they can't solve their issue and need someone else to help them while sticking to their negativity over something that wasn't that serious to begin with. 

To stay angry at crazy people, it's a lost cause and my whole being knows it so I started labeling a lot of things I don't like to be crazy and it's worked out to helping me stay level-headed and happy. I have this attitude of just wanting to work hard and have these surges going on underneath me that causes me to stay focused. I can break away from it just as easily too and get myself sidetracked. 

I've been practically lucky because I am heavily misunderstood and everything takes time for the most significant pieces to set up these days because everyone wants them and isn't quite that easy. I'm just happy that I found the right sources that connected well with what I'm looking for. I will continue to chug along while staying self-confident and knowing the true meaning to it. Until these setpieces arrive, I will have to wait on accomplishing my eccentric goal of sorting weird things out people had with me.