Sunday, September 13, 2020

Working Towards the Dream Job

I have found out that my ideal job is making money while not having to do much physical work nor much talking and not needing to spend hours upon hours to get paid. This is where investing comes into play. From what I have picked up on, it's a long term game meaning that you will start out small and just keep on growing your portfolio gradually to a ridiculous sum. 

I have found a neat compromise and it's what I have always been working on all this time. I'm swing trading the extremely volatile currency market. There's really not much news and insider information for regular Joes to get an idea when the market is going to dip or rally. It's filled with plenty of uncertainty, but I enjoy it nonetheless at near its fullest. I'm even swing trading this market which a lot of average-minded investors will think is crazy! Yet, I'm not the one dealing with a blown account after having started several months ago. 

It finally makes sense that I want to risk it big in the currency market to get rich as fast as I can. I'm a dreamer in a sense and can humbly accept it. I'm really going to keep this a selfish activity, no matter how much friends or acquaintances try to bug me for the secrets I pick up on. I don't think they are worthy to gain the excess riches this profession can provide from my personal guidance. I also may believe this for my own kids! Probably the only exception I'll make it for is my loyal wife. I'm not married yet to be clear and speaking in future tense.